Haltech Nexus R3
Haltech Nexus R3
Sale Sold out
Regular price $3,699.00 NZD
Regular priceUnit price per
NEW RELEASE: NEXUS R3 VCU
AVAILABILITY: Limited Stock GET YOURS NOW!!!
If you’ve been looking at the Nexus R5 and thinking it might be a bit of an overkill for your build – we’ve got some good news for you! The Nexus family of products is about to get a new member…
Nexus R3 combines the functionality of a power distribution module, a data logger, a wideband controller and a state-of-the art engine management system in one powerful device we call a VCU (Vehicle Control Unit).
- 4 x 25A (continuous) push-pull PWM capable (5 kHz) outputs (for power to injectors / coils, transbrake, thermofan, fuel pump)
- 8 x peak/hold injector drivers (can be used as low side drive outputs)
- 8 x low current ignition outputs (can be used as low side drive outputs)
- 6 x low side drive outputs, PWM capable (DPOs)
- 6 x push-pull / h-bridge outputs (8A, PWM capable), eg for electronic throttle
- 11 x 0-5V analog inputs with redundancy for electronic throttle and switchable 5V pullup
- Trigger and home inputs with differential inputs, adjustable thresholds and glitch filters
- 6 x synchronous pulsed inputs, zero crossing or adjustable thresholds - cam sensor inputs, frequency inputs or 0-5V analog inputs
- 1 x on-board wideband controller, supporting NTK and LSU4.9
- 1 x on-board 4 bar MAP sensor
- 2 x CAN ports with switchable termination
Suits: Engines with up to 8 cylinders or up to 4 rotors. Racing applications where advanced race features, data logging and power management control is required.
Includes: Nexus R3 VCU, SurLok connectors (Red and Black), Wi-Fi antenna, mounting bolts, USB-C Cable, USB-C dust cap, USB drive with NSP Software.